“● Neuberger Berman has appointed Charles Soullard to lead its client efforts in France. Mr Soullard joins from OFI Asset Management where he was head of sales.
● Man-Yeon Choi is moving from Schroder Investment Management to become BlackRock’s country head for Korea in June.
● Two hires for Invesco Perpetual. John Richards, a former chief investment officer at Société Générale Asset Management UK, has joined as UK equities product director. Frederick Bouverat, previously an associate director in equity sales at Numis Securities, is moving to a role as UK equities investment analyst.
● Northern Trust has appointed Peter Jordan as head of global fund services in Australia and New Zealand. Mr Jordan was most recently chief administration officer for global fund services and also responsible for Northern Trust’s global institutional client relationships.
● Lee Clark has moved to Russell Investments as a portfolio manager in the transition management team from Northern Trust.
● ACPI Investment Managers has a new head of emerging markets. Daniel Moreno, previously a managing partner at EM Quest Capital, will also run ACPI’s emerging markets fixed income fund.
● JPMorgan Asset Management has appointed Anjula Jegatheswara, previously a client relationship manager at Legg Mason, as a sales manager.
● BNP Paribas Investment Partners has hired Katherine Simons as head of global RFP (request for proposal) from Old Mutual Global Investors.
● Kames Capital has hired Dan Churchouse as a business development manager from Standard Life Investments.
● Myles Pink has joined LCP, the consultancy, as a principal in its pension buyout practice from Rothesay Life.
● Waverton Investment Management has appointed Ian Enslin as a portfolio manager in its charities team. Mr Enslin previously held a similar role at Newton Investment Management.
● Greg Clerkson has joined the asset management division of the Edmond de Rothschild Group as head of global consultant relations from BlueCrest Capital Management.
● Mike Fullalove has moved to AllianceBernstein as product development manager for Emea from Asset Match, a trading platform.
● Muzinich, the specialist credit fund manager, is expanding its UK presence after hiring James Tomlinson as a sales manager from Schroders.
● Brown Shipley, the private bank, has hired Douglas Noble, Neil Mitchell and Gair Brisbane from Barclays Wealth to help grow its client base in Scotland.
● Simon Davis has moved to Charles Stanley as a director of wealth management. Mr Davis was previously a senior partner at Broadstone Pensions & Investments.” source: ft.com