● The Alternative Investment Management Association, the trade group representing the hedge fund industry, has appointed Jack Inglis as its new chief executive. Mr Inglis, a managing director at Barclays Capital, will take over in January from Andrew Baker, who is stepping down after serving as Aima’s CEO since 2009.
● Jennifer Drake, formerly a managing director at Goldman Sachs, has moved toDW Investment Management, a US credit specialist, as head of business development.
● Stirling Square, the private equity partnership. has made two hires. Jonathan Heathcote is joining as a partner from Palamon Capital, while Matteo Nichilbecomes an executive after moving from Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
● Caroline Hancock has joined Vanguard Asset Management as head of PR for Europe from BlackRock, where she was responsible for running the PR programme globally for iShares.
● Vanguard has also hired Steve Charlton as defined contribution proposition manager for Europe. Mr Charlton is moving from Mercer, the consultancy.
● Claire Glennon has joined the UK and Ireland institutional business development team at Schrodersfrom Baring.
● Franklin Templeton has appointed Peter Vincent as head of alternatives sales, Europe. Mr Vincent previously worked at Fauchier Partners.
● Eugene Dimitriou has moved to Pimco as senior vice-president and account manager within the European financial institutions group from RBC.
● Marc Peterzéns has moved to Henderson Global Investors as director of institutional business for the Nordics and Benelux from State Street Global Advisors.
● Terra Firma, the private equity group, has hired Ingmar Wilhelm as financial managing director for renewable energy investment. He joins from Enel Green Power.
● David Vickers has joined Russell Investments as a senior portfolio manager within the multi-asset team from Sarasin.
● Rob Geeraets is moving to Affiliated Managers Group as director, head of distribution, Benelux, from F&C Netherlands.
● IFM Investors has appointed Lucy Willsher as an associate in the debt investments team. Ms Willsher joins from SMBC Europe.
● Kleinwort Benson has hired Arun Lad as head of London compliance. Mr Lad joins from UBS Wealth Management.