“● RBC Global Asset Management has hired a 10-strong global equity team, led by Habib Subjally, from First State Investments. Mr Subjally has been appointed head of global equities for RBC GAM and is joined by Neil Abbott, Luis Benoliel,Marcus Lun, Jeremy Richardson, Julie Thomas, Dag Wetterwald, Perry Winfield and Ben Yeoh as senior portfolio managers and Romain Scampini as a portfolio manager.
● Legal & General Investment Management has appointed Emma Douglas as head of DC solutions. Ms Douglas joins from Mercer, the consultancy, where she was head of workplace savings.
● Santander Asset Management has appointed Adam Harnetty as head of credit research, European fixed income. Mr Harnetty previously worked at Schroders as head of European credit strategies.
● Fumio Matsumoto has joined Dalton Strategic Partnership’s Melchior Japan equity team in Tokyo, from T&D Asset Management.
● Diego Mauro has moved to Hermes Fund Managers’ emerging markets team as a senior Asian investment analyst from Legg Mason.
● March Gestión, the asset management arm of Spain’s Banca March, has hired Antonio Lopez Silvestre as an equities fund manager. Mr Silvestre joins from Exane BNP Paribas.
● Stuart Raftus is moving to Canaccord Genuity as president for wealth management in Canada, from Beacon Securities where he served as chief operating officer.
● Guggenheim Partners has hired Jonathan Goldstein as its first head of real estate and direct investment for Europe, from Heron International where he was deputy chief executive.
● Johan Swahn is to move to Skagen, the Norwegian asset manager, in March, as a portfolio manager. He will join from Stena AB.
● Johan Van de Steen is joining Strategic Value Partners, the alternative investment group, to lead SVP’s European operating team from Vision Capital.
● Square Mile, the research and consulting group, has hired Jason Broomer as head of investment and Marianne Weller as an analyst from Butterfield Bank and Morningstar respectively.”