“● JPMorgan Asset Management has appointed Tim Mitchell as head of investment trust sales, a newly created role. Mr Mitchell joins from Investec Bank where he was co-head of investment companies.
● Jason McAleer has moved to Jupiter Asset Management as head of dealing from Newton Investment Management where he held the same title.
● Nikko Asset Management has appointed Takuya Koyama as global head of sales after his move from Nomura Securities and hired Motonobu Hasegawa as global head of request for proposal from UBS Global Asset Management, Japan.
● Richard Souri has joined Old Mutual Asset Management as head of Middle East sales from MSCI Barra.
● Loomis, Sayles has hired Brian Hess as global markets fixed-income strategist from Brandywine.
● Mirabaud Asset Management has recruited Kirill Pyshkin as a fund manager in the global equity team from Aviva Investors.
● Jeremy Stubbs has moved to Brooks Macdonaldas an investment adviser in its Guernsey office from Canaccord.
● Argos, a Geneva-based boutique, has hired Nick Hamwee, a former investment banker at Sanford Bernstein, to build its UK business.
● JLT Employee Benefits has hired James Staveley-Wadham as principal in the insured pensions solutions team from Towers Watson.
● Richard Grainger, a former chairman of Close Brothers Corporate Finance, has joined the advisory board of RiverPeak, the wealth manager.
● Foresight Group has made six hires for its infrastructure team. Carly Mageejoins as senior investment manager from Ingenious and Hadder Jalil as investment manager from KPMG. Tom Moore is moving from Jubilee Financial to become a portfolio manager, while Julian Elsworth joins as portfolio analyst from WSP Future Energy. Alberto Torini is moving from Bonelli Erede Pappalardo to become senior investment and portfolio analyst and Lucio Favale joins as investment analyst from Cohen & Co.
● Ng Chiang Ling has moved to M&G Real Estate as director of acquisitions, a new role based in Singapore, from Goldman Sachs.
● Heather Taylor has joined City Financial, the independent London-based fund manager, as director of corporate development from BMO Capital Markets.
● Kent McParland has moved to Kinetic Partners as a director in the corporate recovery practice from Grant Thornton.”