“● James O’Neill has moved to Legal & General Property as head of international distribution from Grosvenor Fund Management, where he was director of capital markets.
● Keith Marcroft has joined JPMorgan Asset Management as a regional sales manager from HSBC Global Asset Management.
● Cheetah has appointed Brian MacDougall, a former executive director at Syz, the Swiss private bank, as business development director. The Hong Kong-based investment boutique aims to expand its international investor base.
● Shaun Taulbut, a former corporate finance director at Australia and New Zealand Banking Group, has joined Broadwalk Asset Management as head of administration.
● Nikko Asset Management has hired Alex Shaw was head of sales and marketing for Europe, the Middle East and Africa, a newly created role. Mr Shaw was most recently at Cambridge Strategy and has held a number of senior positions at Arden Asset Management, GAM and Mercury Asset Management.
● Sally Todd has moved to Northill Capital as director of marketing and communications from MHP Communications, the public relations group.
● Brooks Macdonald Asset Management has hired Daniel Good as investment management director from Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management, where he was a member of the investment committee.
● Brandt Daniel has joined Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management as a managing director based in Los Angeles from Comerica Bank’s wealth management division.
● PSigma Investment Management has opened an Edinburgh office and hiredTim Wishart as an investment director from Rathbones to spearhead its expansion in Scotland.
● Alan Leale-Green, previously global head of compliance at Aberdeen Asset Management, has moved to CCL as UK managing director of the international regulatory consultancy.
● Paul Emerton has moved to Old Mutual Global Investors as head of UK stewardship and governance after a lengthy successful career as head of governance at Schroders.
● William Tan has moved to Capital Group to lead private wealth distribution in Asia from Franklin Templeton, where he was head of fund sales for southeast Asia.
● PineBridge Investments has appointed Mandy Adamou as senior vice-president responsible for global consultant relations. Ms Adamou joins from Amundi.
● Tim Howson has joined the specialist corporate capital team at Investec from Jefferies, where he was senior vice-president in the leveraged finance team.
● The Royal Bank of Scotland has appointed Revel Wood as CEO of RBS (Luxembourg), its Luxembourg-domiciled management company and fund governance business.”