“● National Commercial Bank has appointed Sarah Al-Suhaimi as chief executive of NCB Capital, its investment banking arm and Saudi Arabia’s largest asset manager. Ms Al-Suhaimi, currently head of asset management and chief investment officer at Jadwa Investment, is the first woman to head an investment bank in the kingdom.
● BNP Paribas Investment Partners has hired Colin Graham as chief investment officer and head of tactical asset allocation and research for its multi-asset solutions team, from BlackRock.
● KKR, the private equity group, is expanding its energy and infrastructure business in Asia with the appointment of Tony Schultz as a managing director in Sydney. Mr Schultz was previously a managing director with EIG Global Energy, the energy-sector investment group
● Robert Maguire is moving to Carlyle, the alternative asset manager, as managing director for Carlyle International Energy Partners from Perella Weinberg.
● Peter Hunt has moved to T Rowe Price as vice-president of UK and Ireland institutional business from TT International where, as a partner, he built relationships with UK pension funds and local authorities.
● BNY Mellon Investment Management has hired Michael Jasper as managing director and head of its Netherlands institutional business from ING Investment Management.
● BNY Mellon has also appointed Frank La Salla as chief executive of its alternative investment services business. Mr La Salla was previously a managing director at Pershing (also part of BNY Mellon).
● Two hires for Henderson Global Investors ahead of the retirement of Patrick Sumner, head of the global property equities team since 2004. Nicolas Scherf will join in London as a portfolio manager from Cohen & Steers Capital Management. Xin Yan Low will join the property equities team as an analyst in Singapore from Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Both start in the second quarter.
● Mark Dunn is moving to Franklin Templeton Investments as head of UK discretionary in April from Carmignac Gestion, where he was UK sales director.
● Ashburton Investments, part of the FirstRand Group, has appointed Swati Jain, previously head of institutional sales at IIFL Wealth (UK) to its distribution team in London.
● Hymans Robertson, the pensions consultancy, has hired John Taylor as head of delivery for its guided outcomes proposition from Nest (the National Employment Savings Trust).
● Allfunds Bank, the mutual funds administration platform, has appointed Anna Graziano as head of operations and proposition, to help its UK expansion. Ms Graziano was formerly at Calastone.
● Anna Duchnowska has moved to Invesco Real Estate as director of asset management, Poland, from Colliers International.” source: ft.com