“● Smith & Williamson Investment Management has appointed Ed Rosengarten as head of funds. Mr Rosengarten spent 18 years at M&G, latterly as chief executive, equities and a board director, before founding Eden Asset Management in 2011.
● Scott Keller is moving to T Rowe Price as head of Asia-Pacific distribution in July from UBS, where he was head of pan Asia, responsible for building institutional and intermediary business. Mr Keller is replacing Flemming Madsen who is moving to the US to a new role as head of global financial intermediaries.
● Adrian Brass has moved to Majedie Asset Management as a fund manager from Fidelity. Mr Brass will co-manage two new global equity funds and act as lead manager of a new Majedie US equity fund.
● Guy Dunham has joined Baring Asset Management as head of global and aggregate, where he will be responsible for a range of bond portfolios for institutional clients. Mr Dunham, a former head of portfolio management at the Bank for International Settlements, is moving from HSBC Global Asset Management, where he will be replaced as head of global bonds by Ernst Osiander.
● Generali Investments Europe, the €340bn asset management arm of the insurer Generali, has appointed Andrea Favaloro as head of sales and marketing and Antonio Cavarero as head of fixed income for Italy. Mr Favaloro joins from BNP Paribas Investment Partners where he was global head of external distribution. Mr Cavarero was previously a senior inflation trader at Deutsche Bank in London.
● Legal & General Investment Management is continuing its international expansion with the appointment of Paul So to the newly created role of head of index funds for Asia Pacific. Mr So joins from Enhanced Investment Products, a Hong Kong boutique founded by an ex-Jardine Fleming proprietary trading team in 2002.
● Franklin Templeton has named Kelsey Biggers as head of performance analysis and investment risk. Mr Biggers was previously head of risk at K2 Advisors, a Franklin Templeton subsidiary.
● Aviva Investors has hired Ian Pizer as a senior multi-asset fund manager from Standard Life Investments, where he was an investment director and portfolio manager on the Global Absolute Return Strategies (Gars) fund.
● Spence & Partners, the UK pensions actuary and administration specialist, has hired Michael Spink as a pension consultant. Mr Spink was previously a principal at Aon Hewitt, the consultancy.
● Deloitte Real Estate has hired two senior consultants. Nick Hogg and Jack Wang join from Jones Lang LaSalle and the National Energy Foundation respectively.
● Andy Wood, chief executive of Adnams, the Suffolk-based brewer, has been appointed chairman of SG Wealth Management , the Norwich-based financial adviser.” source: ft.com