“● Axa Investment Managers has appointed Simon Flood as head of Asia Pacific. Mr Flood will join in August from Lion Global Investors where he was chief investment officer. Deborah Shire is to move from her current role as global head of business development at Axa Real Estate to become head of structured finance for Axa IM in September, replacing Laurent Gueunier who is leaving.
● Philip Brides has moved to UBS Global Asset Management as senior portfolio manager for asset allocation and currency in the US from BlackRock.
● Neuberger Berman is expanding its real estate team with Anton Kwang joining as a senior portfolio manager for the Asia Pacific region from Standard Life Investments.
● Invesco Perpetual has made two hires for the UK retail sales team. Gavin Ward will join from Standard Life Investments in October as sales manager for London wealth and family offices, while Tristan Murphy is moving from Threadneedle to take the role of regional sales manager, North West.
● Ken Back is moving to BNP Paribas Securities Services as head of asset managers and alternatives sales for the UK from Broadridge. Anne Leyton is appointed head of the fund manager liaison team, switching from Citi. Roman Seydoux and Claire Misata have both been appointed as global relationship managers for asset managers after moving from BNY Mellon and Northern Trust respectively.
● Four hires for State Street Global Advisors’ UK institutional business. Daniel Leuty and Maiyuresh Rajah join as senior relationship managers to develop SSgA’s DC pensions business from Friends Life and Mercer respectively. Chris Vogtherr has also joined as a senior client relationship manager from Lazard Asset Management while Mehvish Ayub has moved from Baring Asset Management to take on a role as a senior investment manager in SSgA’s investment solutions group.
● A hiring spree at Deutsche Asset and Wealth Management. Randy Brown is to move from current role as co-chief investment officer to become head of UK, a newly created position, as well as global head of insurance and pension solutions. JJ Wilczewski has been appointed co-head of the global client group, Americas after moving from Aon Hewitt. Deepak Khanna is moving from Lord Abbett to become head of US large-cap value equities while Thomas Clarke will become head of lending and deposit products, Americas, in September after leaving JPMorgan. Matthew Coombe and Patrick Menerey have both joined as private bankers in Los Angeles from Comerica Bank. Within DeAWM’s private equity and private markets business, Claudio Siniscalco joins from HarbourVest Partners as global co-head of co-investments to work alongside Francesco Rigamonti. Jason Sambanju will become head of Asia secondaries, a newly created role, after moving from Paul Capital.
● Unigestion has hired Rachel Greenway as a senior vice-president from Energy Alpha Strategies.”source: ft.com