“● La Française has appointed Gregor Volk as head of real estate development for Germany. Mr Volk is moving from Invesco Asset Management in Frankfurt.
● Henry Fischel-Bock will join Lombard Odier as head of the domestic European private client business in January. Mr Fischel-Bock led Barclays Wealth UK & European business until July.
● Generali Investments Europe, the asset management arm of the Generali Group, has strengthened its credit research team with the appointment of Xavier Got as a senior analyst. Mr Got has previously worked as an analyst for S&P and Amundi.
● John Anderson has moved to Smith & Williamson as a partner to manage the Fixed Interest Trust from JPMorgan.
● Sniper Capital, the $600m Macau-based property investment manager, has appointed Robin Duxfield as chief operating officer, replacing Tony Smith, who has decided to return to the UK with his family. Mr Duxfield was previously CIO at Altis Partners (Asia) but spent the bulk of his career at Financial Risk Management, a $13bn fund of hedge funds.
● Christian Maria Kreuser has moved to Assenagon, the German asset manager, as a senior adviser in fund management and structured investments. Mr Kreuser was previously a member of the management board at Quirin, a private bank based in Berlin which he co-founded in 2005.
● Erste, the €2.8bn Austrian asset manager, has hired Dominik Benedict as a senior analyst. Mr Benedict was a former employee at MSCI ESG Research in Paris.
● Adrian Edward has joined GLG, part of Man Group, the hedge fund manager, as a portfolio manager in the Japan CoreAlpha team from Stratton Street Capital.
● Catherine Salmon has moved to Vontobel, the SFr163bn Swiss asset manager as a client service manager from AllianceBernstein.
● James Colquhoun has joined Calastone, the global funds transaction network, as chief financial officer from AOL.
● Allianz Global Investors is expanding its $1.7bn emerging markets debt business. Naveen Kunam joins as senior portfolio manager from ING while Shahzad Hasan has moved from Credit Suisse as a portfolio manager. Vlad Andryushchenko, previously at Renaissance Capital in Moscow, takes on a role as senior research analyst while Eoghan McDonagh will handle all EMD trading after moving from the hedge fund Eclectica Asset Management. Daniel Ha and Zeke Diwan join as senior portfolio managers in Hong Kong and New York from Income Partners Asset Management and Pioneer respectively.
● Two new additions to the portfolio research and consulting group at Natixis Global Asset Management. Julien Dauchez joins as a consultant having run his own consultancy after working at Barclays Capital, while Xavier Lassau is moving from Amundi Asset Management.” source: ft.com