- Geneva-based Unigestion has hired Rudyard Ekindi as head of investment solutions in its equity team. Mr Ekindi was formerly director of investment research at pension scheme Nest (the UK’s National Employment Savings Trust).
- Unigestion has also appointed Ken Harvie as head of consultant relations. Mr Harvie joins from Ignis Asset Management, where he was client and consultant relations director.
- Neil Jamieson has left ETF Securities, where he was head of sales for UK and Ireland, to become a partner at Plurimi Investment Managers, with responsibility for UK distribution.
- Mirabaud Asset Management is importing a team from Syntrus Achmea Asset Management in the Netherlands. André Broijl, Bert Hospers, Sai Kit Lam and George Luijk all move to Mirabaud in London to join its fixed income team.
- Aon Hewittannounced Jorge Huitron has joined its manager research team to focus on European private equity.
- RBC Global Asset Management welcomed on board Nicole Vettise as institutional portfolio manager in its business development team. Ms Vettise was previously the lead client portfolio manager for JPMorgan Asset Management’s natural resources strategies and global thematic equity funds.
- M&G Investments has appointed a head of infrastructure finance in its institutional fixed income business. John Mayhew joins from Erias Finance, the infrastructure advisory firm he founded in 2009.
- Jeffrey Mueller leaves Threadneedle Asset Management, where he was a high-yield portfolio manager and investment analyst, to join Eaton Vance Management International in a similar role.
- Jean-Pierre Mustier was formerly at Société Générale, where he worked in corporate and investment banking.
- Law firm Ropes & Gray announced its partner Michelle Moran has been appointed an officer of the International Bar Association’s investment funds committee.
- ICI Global is expanding, with a newly created position of managing director for Europe. The man in the hot seat from April will be Patrice Bergé-Vincent, currently a partner at PwC France.
- Morningstar Investment Management has hired Mark Watson as director of UK intermediary sales for the Morningstar OBSR managed portfolios service. Mr Watson joins from Brooks Macdonald, where he was head of sales for its funds business.
- Abacus Group, an IT provider for the hedge fund and private equity funds community, has hired Adam Wayne as human resources director.Mr Wayne joins from JPMorgan Chase, where he was vice-president of HR service delivery.”source ft.com